Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update: We've not given up!

Well, it's been a while since I've updated. We've not given up the project, but life's been a bit crazy.

In week 12, I posted that I lost my job, and by week 14, we were looking at housing options in Seattle. Well, since that last post, we have found a place to live and moved. I'm also looking for work. This month plus has seen more use of the car, what with trying to cram in as many housing options to look at as possible into one day, trips to clean out a storage unit, and trips to Goodwill to donate things we didn't bring with us.

We're nearly settled now, so our car use should drop back off.

I've gotten sloppy about keeping track of my statistics lately, so I can't give a good accounting of our car use and non-use for this gap. Sorry for those who are curious about that.

More posts coming soon!

No comments: